DE. LISH. US.
I have done a little research on this chili since I posted
about it yesterday and apparently I am the only person
on the face of the earth that has never heard of it.
People eat something like 85,000 pounds of it a year
back in the Cincinnati area. Tourists go and eat this
before they see any other attractions.
After making it I can see why!
There are several ways to describe what exactly
you wish to have served on your chili when
you order it from one of the hundreds of
restaurants that serve it:
- two-way: spaghetti and chili
- three-way: spaghetti, chili, and shredded cheese
- four-way: spaghetti, chili, shredded cheese, diced onions or beans
- five-way: spaghetti, chili, shredded cheese, diced onions, beans
- cheese coney: hot dog topped w/chili, shredded cheese, diced onions, mustard
- We had it four-way, with spaghetti, chili,
- shredded cheese and onions.
The chili turns out more like a spaghetti sauce than
what I know as chili and the burger is cooked in water
rather than fried, which gives it a different texture
and removes the fat.
Very different, very good, very much going into my