Wednesday, January 9, 2008

POT RACK

When we moved we inadvertently left my pot rack hanging from my kitchen ceiling--unbelievable!
I was so stressed out that I didn't even notice it hanging up there and I didn't realize it until I started
unpacking the kitchen at the new house which of course, is several hundred miles away.

My husband welded together this nice one so I can get my pans organized again. I love it and almost
everything fits. I sure enjoy having all of my cooking utensils at my fingertips. Not everyone likes it
though, especially those unfortunate people who are shorter than 5 foot 7. Hey, in our family that is
considered SHORT.

Now what in the world do I do about my pile of lids? No, really. I haven't got a clue. Every time I go
to use one they all cascade down the countertop and scare everyone to death with the racket. Help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need one of these. I have for awhile. My husband thanks you for reminding me!

Niki said...

Well, I'm definitely short, so this is not the best idea for me, but it is a great use of space and everything is at your fingertips. I guess the lids need a drawer. Or you can buy those wire lid holder thingys that screw into the inside of the cupboard doors. That's probably the best idea. Try maybe Ikea online?

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

Pam--tell your husband I said "You're welcome." Always glad to help out anyway I can (snickering)

Niki--good idea about putting the lids in a drawer. I will have to clean a large one out and see if they fit. Thanks for the idea!

Kris