Thursday, April 24, 2008

10 MINUTES IN THE LIFE OF A BOXER PUPPY


This dog can keep herself busy with thin air. And if she actually has something neat to
play with (like a yellow tennis ball) she is in pig heaven. I tell you, it's the simple things 
in life that bring the most happiness, isn't it?



She's not really digging a hole, just scratching the dirt--I guess just to get dirtier.


Don't try this at home folks.



Her toes were pink when she was tiny (and clean)


She just kind of stayed like this for awhile and I thought she fell asleep in the sun.


Just look at the dirt on this dog. 
And I wonder why my vacuum canister is full when we don't usually wear our shoes in the house.


2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

shes adorable!

Karen Deborah said...

BEEEYYOUUTIIIFULLL! It makes me feel better to see another puppy doing all the things that Lu does. how old is your boxer? She is fine, yep might fine.