Saturday, January 12, 2008
Seven Things Meme
Today I was tagged by Kate at Our Red House for the "Seven Things" Meme.
Here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So here are 7 random things about Me:
1) I love dark chocolate and can't stand milk or white chocolate. I know chocolate
is supposed to be a treat, but I don't like it very sweet.
2) I am a dog person and we have 2--a Min Pin (Miniature Pinscher) named Neo
and a brindle Boxer named Silly Lilly. Cats are cool too, but the litter box thing
is a bit much for me. That didn't stop me from making my sister this cake for
her birthday though.
3) I was born with a twisted spine and have metal and screws in my spine from
the base of my neck down to my tailbone (and a mighty impressive scar let me
tell you what!)
4) My whole family is tall. When we get together it looks like the Return of the
5) January is my least favorite month of the year. Christmas is over, spring isn't
here yet, everything looks dead outside and there are no holidays to celebrate.
6) I love the smell of health food stores. I am not sure if it's the herbs and oils
or what, but it smells like life to me.
7) Dumb and Dumber cracks me up. Yes, I know it is filled with bathroom humor
and I should throw it in the trash. Instead I am thinking we should get it on DVD
since our VHS copy is wearing out from use.
The people I tag are:
Chapter and Verse
My Crazy Awesome Life