Thursday, December 20, 2007

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET ANY WORK DONE?

Even my younger daughter pointed out to me that she likes it better when it's raining to do schoolwork
because then she is not so distracted by looking at everything outside! It was 22 degrees and clear blue
skies today, so we took the day off and drove Babcia around town to take pictures.

She made a comment at the end of the day that she has traveled all around the world-Europe, Africa, U.S.
Middle East, etc. and she couldn't think of anyplace she'd been that was more beautiful and had the views
we have right here! I have heard this place compared to Norway and the Fjords as far as natural beauty.

God's creative power on display--I love it! Click the pictures to make them larger.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I am emailing you a silly picture here soon. I took it yesterday in your honor. I need to shrink it and then I will pass it along (nothing pretty like this, just a silly shot!)

pam